Suppliers are the bloodline in every global supply chain. They are vital partners and communicators, especially when it comes to discussing the core values and ethics of your company. Who exactly am I talking about when I refer to a Supplier? I am referring to anyone who plays a role in the production of your product. This can be a Sourcing Agent, a Vendor, or a Factory. Ultimately, these are all valuable business partners playing vital roles in your global supply chain. They are all important parts of your sustainability and responsible sourcing strategy.
I work with clients on various aspects of supplier engagement. Examples of these might include:
- Supplier/Vendor Compliance Programs
- Supplier/Vendor Performance Evaluations
- Supplier/Vendor Manuals
- Supplier Codes of Conduct
- Presenting Trends at Supplier Summits
- Developing Training Materials